20.10.08

Ribs and shrimps

Last Friday, we went to Bubba Gump Shrimps Co for dinner. I had a craving to try it for quite some time. Every time I finish dining with my parents at Waroeng Penyet on some Sundays, we always walk by and notice a lot of people eating there. You can check it out at their website.

Something different was this, if you didn't need the waiter's attention...

And this, if you needed the waiter's attention...

I must say the staff were very attentive to these boards. Service was prompt and they were very friendly. They asked us a few times if everything was okay and they even quizzed us about the Forest Gump Movie - although no prizes if you guessed the right answer.

I wonder if the staff were to see these signboards somewhere else, would they like...react to it?

We tried the Dixie Style Baby Back Ribs and the Cajun Shrimp. We always remember to take pictures after we're half way through so I decided not to put it here as it not so eye-soothing. The portion was just nice for two. The ribs in my opinion was better than SanFranciso Steakhouse. It could do better if it was a little bit more juicy. The shrimps still could not make me overcome the taste of Kickin' Shrimp at Tony Roma's. We'll definitely go back to try the rest of the menu.

No comments: