16.10.08

Jam

Yesterday S and I were stuck in a traffic jam at the sprint highway toll near Eastin Hotel. This is the first time I got stuck in a jam after I changed company more than a year ago - lucky me. It was still jammed after nine at night due to the heavy downpour that just stopped. It took us almost an hour to get to my house instead of the usual 10 minutes. I was so impatient in the car that I kept saying to S "Are we there yet?", "Are we there yet?"...

Why is it always so jammed when it rains. What are the tolls people are paying for. The number of cars on the road are just sky-rocketing. Why not we follow our neighbour and put some restrain on cars getting registered each month. But then again, they have a superb public tranportation service while ours is way behind. Who's fault is this. I leave the answer to you.

No comments: