5.10.08

It's a bird, it's a plane

No, it's a kite! Me and S found something to do today. Yes, flying kite. On our way to Kepong, it was raining heavily but it stopped when we reached a petrol kiosk near the kite-flying site. So we stopped and got ourselves a kite. It was a cute Mickey and Minnie Mouse kite with a string roller for RM20. We happily brought our kite to the field and it started to drizzle. And then, it started to rain a little. After a few attempts by S, he managed to get it up in the air and I was watching by with an umbrella. Mission accomplished.

There it is! Our kite...

Here's another kite which I thought was cute..

Can you see it? It's a bumble bee. I tried flying our kite too. Got my feet wet but it was worth it. Reminded me there is still a child in me.

No comments: