14.9.09

White craving

I've always had an on off craving to get a Macbook although I'm not much of an IT savvy person. Last year when I had the craving, I somehow settled for a white Dell Inspiron. I know...I know...you're going to call me a Mac wannabe. Yes I even got a Crumpler Laptop bag meant for a Mac. But I couldn't justify myself to get a Mac when the only thing I do with it is probably just to play dota and my weather-inspired blogging. And did I mention the price difference was 1k! Although I do regret a bit now that I'm having problems on getting my bluetooth to work properly for a few months now. Anyway, to satisfy my craving, I got myself a USB Mighty Mouse (my second Apple item to my Ipod Shuffle which I now can't remember where I've placed it) to replace my old squeeny mouse.

My old mouse which I maneuvered on my laptop since it's so tiny.

My new mouse with a new home.

I keep reminding myself I can't get a new laptop until the year 2011. So I'll 'just keep using, just keep using, just keep using', just like how Dory reminds herself in Finding Nemo to 'just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming'. Cos then I can claim for my tax rebate. And make sure my Dell's made full used of. So do you have any craving? And how do you overcome it? Or do you satisfy it?

3 comments:

Mona Wong said...

pp, your mouse very CUTIE... I like it... How much pp?

Mona Wong said...

pp, at last you are back active in blogging... did u get a new PDA Phone?? since you lost yr prev mobile.. share with me pp...

J said...

bb, hehe got the mighty mouse from apple for 169. ya got the htc touch basic one..=P