10.9.09

It's a Thursday!

I'm happy because I'm on leave tomorrow! I'm taking a day off to spend time with my mom before she goes off to Singapore on Saturday for two months. The reason I have time to put my happiness in writing is because I am at work and the system is down! What a gift for me before I go on my one day break.

Some reasons why I like my job. Not love ok.

1. I have no paperwork at all!
2. I get to watch my tv series during my breaks.
3. I have flexible lunch break. It's good for people like me who seldom take breakfast to grab an early lunch.
4. So far I have nothing against my boss.
5. It pays all my medical bills.

Having said all the above, I still hope I'll be a tai tai soon!

By the way, the system is still down and I have work to finish. Not a gift after all.

No comments: