16.9.09

"Friend" Part I

During lunch today S receives a phonecall and somewhere in the middle of the conversation this came out...

S: I'm having lunch with "somebody".

I was cool having S call me "somebody".

After the phonecall...

S: Can you help me email something out when you're in office? There's something wrong with the internet in my office.
J: OK.

S passes me a thumbdrive. And his phone rings again. From the same person. And somewhere in the middle of the conversation this came out...

S: No problem I can meet you later. I already got my "friend" to help me with something I needed to do.

Minutes later...

J: Did you just call me your friend?

I gave S back his thumbdrive and told him to ask his "friend" to help him not without a mad and raised sarcastic tone. The rest is history, even his explanation is. The damage is done.

No comments: