14.8.09

I must mean it

We can sing songs but do we really sing the words with all our heart... I am reminded every Sunday I need to mean what I sing to God. I can't simply sing I will sacrifice my life for Him when I doubt I could. I can't sing I love Him with all of my heart but I sing I 'would' want to love Him with all my heart.

This song by CHC is awesome...

The God I know Glorious and holy
The God I know Is faithful and true
The God I know A tower of refuge Hearts are healed Christ revealed
The God I know Light of this city
The God I know Strengthens the weak
The God I know Is strong and mighty As He is, so are we

The question is does He know me? A part of me tells me of course he does. I read His book everyday. I talk to Him. Another part of me fears the day I meet Him. Will He say to me 'Well done, my good and faithful servant'...

Wait for me Lord, and the drive that's getting me there is because You never once hurt me.

No comments: